The Unbearable Lightness of Being

...Private

I have always led a private existence. Small circle. Creepy and fairly annoying 'no-photo' policy. Much too private. It isn't like I'm a fricking celebrity. Stubbornness, maybe. I found the paranoid invisibility; beautiful. It's easy to be in the shadows. It's too easy to blend*. Not being judged. Not being ridiculed. Not having to stand on the edge. Vertigo of a virtual kind.

That philosophy seriously irked some souls.

That's not why I'm here though. I am just here. Nutty opinions have a shelf-life. Mine just expired.

And no, that does not mean you'll find me on Orkut or Facebook.

I do not know what to expect of this move. At the moment, I envision it to be a store. Of Thoughts and Ideas and Opinions. Crass, Discarded, Geeky, Potent, Life-Altering, Earth-shattering, blah. Of carefree satire, senseless jokes, prejudiced views and idiotic arguments. Of photos and sketches and paintings and doodles. Of Music and Noise. Of Work. And more Work. Of the absurdity that is Life. Hopefully, stuff that I will never regret.
 
Bear with me.
It means a lot to me.

Comments

  1. 1st post on 1st June and it poured cats and dogs here today and I was, serendipitously, reminiscing you, thinking how my every post, connected to the rains has been inspired by the strange,unconventional connect with you...so glad to read this wonderful post which is so 'you' - classic Vinu. Hope to read more of your thoughts....do let us in more often into your unique perspectives...lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally Vinu!! I am so happy :)..Keep writing and I will do the publishity part for you as much as I can.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you took this step. I've always loved to read the limited editions you have shared till now ! Love your writing, give us a good dose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @D:
    Thanks :). Very heavy words indeed.

    @Himanshu: neat! tu kuthes?

    @Reva: and I'll try being regular here.

    @Divya: Edi tendi...! You're in Jersey and we haven't met yet!!! Shame on both of us :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The one with Der Lagi Lekin Chords

The one with a Questionable Cover